G3 Boats stocks an extensive inventory of parts for the majority of our models, and we strive to provide our customers with exceptional service through our Authorized G3 Dealerships.
We service all of our product through our dealers and all G3 parts must be ordered and shipped to an authorized G3 dealer for pick-up or installation.
Please contact your nearest dealer for pricing and shipment information.
Dealers can be located by using the dealer locator and entering your ZIP code.
PERIOD OF WARRANTY:
- Any new G3 Riveted or Welded Boat purchased for non-commercial use from any authorized G3 boat dealer in the continental United States, will be warranted against major structural defects in material or workmanship of the main riveted and welded seams in hull to include keel, outside chine and transom to hull seam riveted and welds for the duration of ownership of the first retail purchaser. The rivets and other structural components are warranted against defects in material or workmanship for a period of five (5) years and two (2) years for other non-structural components of the boat manufactured by G3 from the date of purchase subject to the limitations as outlined below.
MAIN HULL: Main external seams
- G3 ADVANTAGE LIMITED WARRANTY adds value with an extended warranty on all external welded and riveted seams for the "duration of ownership" for the original retail purchaser. Second owner 5 years from original owner’s purchase date (effective on 2004 & newer models).
STRUCTURAL COMPONENTS: Stringers, bulkheads, and other internal structure
- Limited five year bow to stern non pro-rated structural warranty (stringers, bulkheads, and other internal structure) (1 TIME TRANSFERABLE WITHIN FIRST 5 YEARS FROM THE ORIGINAL RETAIL PURCHASE DATE).
- 2 years Paint, Decals, Hardware, Electrical, Fuel System, Console and Steering components.
- Limited Lifetime warranty from manufacturer. 100% parts and labor for 10 years. After 10 years, wood only.
MAJOR COMPONENTS / MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTIES: